Alpha’s Solar WiFi Series provides portable, wireless power to Cisco’s Aironet 1500 Series outdoor mesh access point. These solar power systems’ (SPS) rugged design makes them ideal for being located in harsh, outdoor environments. These systems are an efficient source of energy for small loads compared to generators, and have temperature compensated PWM battery charging to extend battery life. The SPS is a lower cost solution compared to utility connection in locations where utility power is not available. The Solar WiFi Series includes integral lightning protection, code-compliant wiring and circuit protection. To minimize installation time and eliminate errors, these systems have pre-connectorized cables.
- Portable, wireless power for wireless applications
- Low voltage system can be installed by non-licensed technician
- Pre-engineered and integrated for rapid and easy installation
- Ideal for emergency, temporary or remote power
- Designed for 7 day autonomy (cloudy weather periods)
- Multiple mounting options: pad, pole, or wall