The Novus Micro Series provides constant, reliable backup power for Access Control, Security Public Utility and Telecommunications applications in a compact all-in-one enclosure. The Novus Micro UPS Series provides the same functionality as the Novus FXM Series, for lower power applications in a single, easy to install cabinet. Optional add-on battery cabinets support applications where longer backup times are required. Each power level is available in either North American (120VAC/60Hz) or International (230VAC/50Hz) variants.
- Clean, uninterruptible backup power ensures your system will remain up and running during power outages
- Wide range Automatic Voltage Regulation without going to batteries extends battery life, even during periods of surge or sag in voltage from utility power.
- External communications via RS-232 port or (optional) SNMP Ethernet interface provides local or remote monitoring control
- Independently programmable control and report relays allow tracking and controlling of key functions1
- User-friendly LCD display allows “at-a-glance” monitoring and troubleshooting2
- Event and alarm logging with time and date stamping simplifies and accelerates troubleshooting
- A wide operating temperature range of -40 to 74°C (-40 to 165°F)3 is suitable for the most extreme operating environments
- Temperature compensated battery charging protects batteries from over charging at extreme temperatures